Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas Wishlist 2014 (aka trying-not-to-make-it-a-book-list)

Since my body has a pretty weird, abusing disposition, right after I've recovered from my recent bout of body-giving-up-over-stress episode,  I went straight back to doing some more work and do this Christmas wishlist at 4 am in the morning! (Whoo straight from the NOEL bazaar vibes)

And despite my unnerving and traumatizing experience of people intentionally (or not) giving me gifts not found on my wishlist despite having one during class exchange gifts, I'm still here, let's say, just for the kicks, haha.

And swear, I'm trying not to make this a book list! (Let's see if I'm still adamant at the end of the list!)

1. BOOKS!!
Haha just to get rid of it and to compile it in one number, I generalized it and saved myself from further mocking of people (and professors) calling me a bookworm (I'd rather be called well-read, thank you very much)

-Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami
     The latest from my hugot brotha, Murakami :)
-Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Saenz
      Been meaning to read it but I haven't had the chance to buy it since it's always out-of-stock in Fullybooked! :(
-Last Winter We Parted by Fuminori Nakamura
      I rarely go deep down into mystery novels, but I just have a feeling that I have to read this. :)


2. Chris Pine, Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston? Well we can skip right next to the third one, really.

3. I am Other Hoodie series from Uniqlo <3

coz nothing beats my love for Uniqlo sweats, ha.

Both are priced at 1, 490


4. THE Daykeeper Datebook 2015

Photo credits: @krissyfied 

I just know my usual coffee shop planners are not gonna be effective for the dread and excitement of my 2015!  (With the remaining EB term in AIESEC and my upcoming law school shiz and dramas) Plus this planner gives off a mature and really encouraging aura (aka 'courage, dear heart') and it's blue! :)

Daykeeper Datebook 2015 can be bought online through: https://www.facebook.com/thedaykeeperdatebook or thedaykeeperdatebook@gmail.com

5. Bastille or The Script concert tickets!! or One Ok Rock if that will ever happen

But yeah, I'm pretty good with Ed Sheeran, but I wouldn't say no for these artists :)

6. Marks and Spencer's Extremely Chocolatey Milk Chocolate Rounds and Swiss Bubbly Milk! <3

There's more to me getting fat every year than just stress :) It's the chocolates, really :D



7. Pahabol books!





Dirty Pretty Things is now out! Yaaay, so excited to see the height of Michael Faudet's sensibility :) Not to mention that I haven't had the time to buy Lullabies yet (to think that my favorite Lang Leav poem, Tell Me is there! :'( ) My eternal love for this couple :>



And that, probably is all! I'm pretty simple once all the book titles I want are really hidden in one short note. (Plus, I haven't really included EVERY title that I want so haha) and the Christmas blessings I'm actually pinning on right now are not particularly material (LAE results + Winter Peak Matches).

Still, my system is far from feeling the Christmas vibes, but an advance Merry Christmas greetings to you guys! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment