Friday, June 8, 2012

Arashi - Your Eyes



I've only seen the PV once (since I don't have much time with all the school works and blah) but I must say that it's not undesirable or whatsoever--and it's not that 'likable' as well. Another no-effort PV from Johhny-san. But still my boys are great! Aiba really stood out! (which is the best thing since this was the song used for his drama series) I love that pained look he wore while singing and I love his voice as well especially on the last part. Sho's voice seemed to improved a bit, his voice is usually so husky that it doesn't quite suit Arashi's slow songs but his voice feels so mellow here. Ohno is brilliant as usual hitting the high notes and I love the result of his and Aiba's blending voices! Nino, I must say, took my heart away! He had so little screen time but the flashes that he's on spot made my heart flutter. And Jun..yeah, as usual I have nothing to say about him -___- XD

The song was from the guy's point of view about the girl he likes that is hurting so much from a painful past and he sees through her eyes the sadness she carries and the kindness hidden behind it as well. He promised to always be by her side and never leave her and encourage her to start a new life.

Radio Rip of Your Eyes: http://www.mediafire.com/?4n5c9mtyk2stuah

Credits: Picture and DL Link totally NOT MINE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment