Saturday, June 16, 2012

Uniqlo Philippines

I don't wake up early on a normal Saturday but today is not a normal one so I woke up early (early meaning around 8 or so) and begged my mom to accompany me to SM Mall of Asia where the very first Uniqlo branch in the Philippines opened yesterday, June 15, 2012. I have always been a fan of the brand since I love their UT shirts. So yeah, when we arrived there the line was already so long!



We waited for like an hour before we can enter the store itself but I wasn't particularly bored because I was entertaining myself with the flashes of pictures of my girl crush, Kuroki Meisa!



I just love her here!

Apologies for the photo quality, but she is really beautiful here.


When we entered the store, I forgot to take pictures because I was so immersed in looking, fitting, and grabbing things that I want. I was so happy that the shirt that I was planning to but was there! The blue shirt with the lyrics of The Beatles' Yellow Submarine. I ended up buying 2 UT shirts and a polo shirt and a black cargo pants. My mom spent like **,***.** in just a go! The clothes are very comfortable to wear and you can select a lot from hundreds of choices! It is also for the whole family!

I have 10 paper bags and 5 tote bags from Uniqlo today! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment