Friday, September 28, 2012

Necessary Pain



I don't want to LOVE you anymore.

I want to STOP it now.

Because I know that if I continue loving you, I'll end up being hurt badly. But then, I know that it's too late to stop myself. Who can blame me for loving you when all my life you kept me by your side? You greedily claimed me as your own and I don't have the guts to tell them otherwise.




It's not that I don't have the guts. It is because I want you to own me. I want you to greedily swallow my whole being all by yourself.



You knew that I'm a fake person, you saw right through me. You told me that I can be who I am when I am with you and I gladly accepted the offer, and true to your words, you made me the greatest person when I'm with you, you made me helplessly in love with you. Those hugs and kisses that felt so wonderful and the sweet nothings you whispered to my ears every night, I foolishly believed that they were really meant for me.


Then suddenly you shifted your gaze to her. You smiled and made your way to her.


How I wished god gave me the courage to stop you, then maybe you'll never change.


You started to ignore me and spend your time with her, that bitch flirted with you knowingly that you belonged to me...



or so I thought that you belong to me.


You never once told me those three little words that could have assured my position right now. How would I know that you love me back? What if you love her now, what do you plan to do with me? Do you know that I'd die without you?



my cheeks are stained with tears when you walked in the room with her, you looked at me and sternly said.



"stop crying."






And alas, I did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment